FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Token - 872009(4) - Part I (Contd)

Dear Token - 872009(4) ,

In continuation of my previous post to your queries, given below are replies to your further queries -

1. As I told you before, your finances should start improving from 3rd week of December 2009. From 2010 onwards you should be improving.

2. You should definitely try to do MBA. As I told you before your planets favor Post Graduation.

3. Buddy have patience. You are running your Saturn Antardasha and Saturn is testing your patience. Your Saturn Antardasha is from 19th Feb 2009 till 2nd September 2011. This Saturn will test you and after this period it would grant you everything.

4. Do Puja for Chandrama.

Link is -
http://sanskrit.safire.com/pdf/CHANDRA_KAVACHAM.pdf

5. Do Puja for Shani i.e. Hanuman Chalisa.

On a personal note let me tell you that problems keep coming in life. I may not mention but I am also facing alot of problems. No big deal. Have faith and do alot of Puja. I am doing the same and work hard. things will work out.
My punchline for you is -
"Mushkil Waqt Commando Sakht"

This time will pass away. Your horoscope is good.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: