FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Token - 1872009

Dear Token - 1872009,

Reply to your queries is as follows -

1. If having all planets between Rahu and Ketu is what you call Kaal Sarpa Dosha then my answer is yes. But there are conflicting views about any such Yoga. Infact as per many astrologers no such Yoga exists. Even Jawahar Lal Nehru had this type of arrangement in his horoscope and wee all know about his grand life and his qualities.
Regarding your query of how does it impact your life. Well presence of Rahu in your 12th house can mean debts, enemies and impediments in your life due to its 7th aspect on 6th house. You may face problems with your job. People may due to some misunderstanding become hostile to you. You may develop unexplained illnesses.
Rahu looks at your 4th house which is of mental peace and hapiness. So it may trouble you mentally and give you mental occupation.

Remedy for Rahu -
Do daan for Rahu everyday by giving Roti preferably to a black dog. Giving Roti to any dog is enough. Read Bhairon Chalisa everyday. Do Kunjika Stotra and 32 names of Durga everyday.

2. As per me your first Saadhesaati happened between April 1998 to September 2004. Now during that period your Vimshottari Dasha was as follows -
Rahu-Jupiter (Full Part of it) September 98 to February 2001
Rahu-Saturn (Full Part of it) February 2001 to December 2003
Rahu-Mercury (Partial) December 2003 to July 2006.

Now I feel your first Saadhesaati was horrible not due to Shani but due to Rahu. Infact I feel foundation for your miseries would have been laid from January 96 itself. You had your Rahu-Rahu dasha from January 96 to September 98.

Remember one thing that for Tula Lagna (Libra Ascendant) Shani is yog karaka grah being Lord of 4th and 5th house. And your Shani is sitting in 11th house of gains.

So I feel its the Rahu and the Rahu Mahadasha which must have given you a hard time then.

Still for Tula Lagna doing Hanuman Chalisa is good because it makes happy Shani which is a Yog Karaka planet for Tula Lagna.

3. Well I would say your chances of coming to India are less. Your 7th house Lord is Mangal which is sitting in 12th house. I would say that this means after marriage you would have gone to foreign land. Probability of your husband staying abroad is high. Infact I wont be surprised to know that after your marriage your husband got a chance to go abroad.

4. Regarding finances your Lord of 2nd house is Mangal which is Dhanesh and its sitting in 12th house of expenses. Also it is conjunct with Rahu in 12th house. Rahu also looks at house of service. So I would say savings would be difficult for money under your name. I would have to look at your husband's horoscope and see what does his planets say about finances. For finances again I would say that do Hanuman Chalisa daily. It is good for your finances.

You have the following Dashas and their timings -
Rahu-Venus (July 2007 to July 2010)
Rahu-Sun (July 2010 to June 2011)
Rahu - Moon (June 2011 to December 2012)

Now Venus is your lagnesh (significator for your life in general), Sun is your Labhesh (for gains) and Moon is your Karmesh (for respect in society and work). So these Antardashas should prove better vis-a-vis the time that has already passed.
Sun is your most important planet. Doing Puja for Sun will help improve your income and also respect in society. You should everyday give water to sun. Stand in front of Sun in the morning. Pour water facing the Sun and look at it through the water. While pouring water Chant Gayatri Mantra 11 times. Do this daily strictly. It will really be helpful for you. Doing Aditya Hriday Stotra daily would be even better.

5. Regarding your married life. Well I feel you would have got married at around 28 years of age because Mangal is your 7th house lord which is the house of husband. Now Mangal is sitting in 12th house of expenses. So it leads to expenditure of married life and its bliss. Also its under the influence of Rahu which is also sitting in 12th house and aspecting 6th house which is the 12th house from the 7th house. Now the 12th house from any house leads to expenditure of the fruits of that house. Therefore Rahu is further adding fuel to fire.

Now Rahu is a planet that tries to create misunderstandings. Your Sun sitting in 10th house makes you Swabhimaani (little bit egoistic). It seems you have certain principles and you are pure at heart but sometimes you end up a victim of ego. My suggestion is be more understanding. Doing Puja for Sun as mentioned above would definitely help. Also Hanuman Chalisa would help your married life.

I dont feel that divorce is possible. So just be more understanding I feel. Do all the Puja's that I mentioned and I am sure things would be taken care of.

Well I have answered all your queries.
Kindly give me a feedback. Also there is a poll on my blog. Please vote as per your judgement.
Feel free to query further.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

4 comments:

SriRamr said...

i hav a similar kind of situation in my chart. but a bit worse i guess. mars is in 12th house along with sun and ketu.

thula lagna
1st house venus and mercury
2nd house saturn
6th house raku
7th house jupiter
10th house moon
12th house sun, ketu and mars
please tell me some remedies

SriRamr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SriRamr said...

i hav a similar kind of situation in my chart. but a bit worse i guess. mars is in 12th house along with sun and ketu.

thula lagna
1st house venus and mercury
2nd house saturn
6th house raku
7th house jupiter
10th house moon
12th house sun, ketu and mars

please tell me some remedies

can i get information about my carrier, my married life, my wealth will i earn. becoz my sun is in 12th house the house of losses. so i am bit confused please clear my doubts.

SriRamr said...

i was born on 15 oct 1987 at 7.41am chennai.