FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Token - 2172009

Dear Token - 2172009,

Reply to your queries is as given below -

1. Well I see no problems as far as having a healthy child is concerned. You should take good care of your health to ensure that. No worries. And time is here. I would say if you are expecting at some time then kindly let me know, so that I may tell you whether the time is favorable.

Saturn is Lord of 5th house and 5th house is responsible for children. Saturn is sitting in 11th house of gains indicating gains from children's side. Your husband has favorable planets being in Moon-Saturn Dasha till 17th Aug 2010.

To have added advantage you should do Puja for Goddess Durga. Kunjika Stotra and 32 names of Durga. Every friday visit temple for Durga.

2. Time for job is right even now. You are in your Rahu-Moon Dasha from 26th November 2008. Now Moon is lord of 7th house sitting in Lagna and giving 7th aspect to its own house. 7th house is house of professional upliftment. Keep looking. Next Dasha is Rahu-Mars starting 28th May 2010. Now Mars also is Lord of 4th house and 11th house sitting in 9th house. 11th house for gains and 4th house for hapiness.

3. Your husband's career is going to be good. Infact this is a very good time. He will have good professional upliftment. He is running his Moon Mahadasha. Moon is lord of 10th house which is of career. After 16th January 2009 his dasha running is Rahu-Saturn. Now Saturn is Yogkaraka planet for Tula Lagna and he is Tula Lagna. Also Saturn is sitting in 11th house in his house of gains as I mentioned in Point 1 above. So this is favorable time for him. He has exalted jupiter sitting in 10th house. Now Jupiter is a sage, a Guru, a significator of wisdom, money, gold, dharma etc. 10th house is for career and respect. So rest assured his career is bright.

PS - You should do daily Puja of Goddess Durga which I mentioned above. It is good for you throughout life.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: