FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Token - 1272009(3)

Dear Token - 1272009(3),

Following is my reply to your queries -

1. You have Moon Antardasha from 16th July 2009 to 1st October 2009. Then you have Mars Antardasha from 1st October 2009 to 25th November 2009. Now Moon is Lord of 7th house and 7th house is responsible for professional upliftment. Mars is lord of 4th and 11th house. 4th house is responsible for hapiness and 11th house for gains.

2. Currently Rahu is in Makar (10th Rashi) and Jupiter is also heading in Makar Rashi. Now Makar Rashi is in your Lagna i.e. 1st house.

By point 1 what I mean to say is that time from 16th July 2009 to 25th November 2009 should be better for your career.
By Point 2 what I mean to say is that current placement of planets would improve in November and by mid-December it would have improved sustantially for you.

3. You have Sun and Mercury together in 1st house forming Budhadhiya Yog. Now it is seen that people with this Yog often go for Post Graduation. So you may think in that direction. Also keep looking for another job in this period I mentioned in Point 1.

4. Do Durga Puja for Venus. You should read 32 names of Durga and Kunjika Stotra. You should also do Hanuman Chalisa. Do them Daily. It would hardly take 10 minutes.

As far as love life is concerned, I feel this is the time you should concentrate on your career and think about these things later.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

1 comment:

vandna said...

sir i want to know about my future i am vandna dob 31.12.1979.time: 3:35 am ,place rohtak. i want to change my profession. also their is option for goin abroad for teaching . what shoul i do. please suggest
thanks and regards
email: sehgalvandna@rediffmail.com