FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Token - 1172009

Dear Token - 1172009,

You dont have to worry at all.
Your Mars Antardasha as per me starts from 2nd September 2009. This would be a very fruitful time for you. Support from home, money, career side...

Then once your Jupiter Mahadasha starts, it would be a very good period for you.
Your Sun and mercury are conjunct making Budhadhiya Yoga. You should be able to do Post Graduation. Saturn in 9th house means journeys to the West. Jupiter in 12th house means expenditure for good purposes.

Rahu would be entering 9th Rashi i.e. Dhanu in November which is in your 10th house. So it would have a tendency to take you away from your current place of residence if its your birthplace.

I do feel for Rahu lifelong you should do Puja and Daan.
For Puja you should do Kunjika Stotra & 32 names of Goddess Durga daily.
For daan give Roti to a dog. Give useful Daan of black things like black cloth, kaale udad etc to needy every saturday.
Do Puja regularly.

Be rest assured coming time is good for you. Overall your horoscope is good.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: