FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Token - 1272009(2)

Dear Token - 1272009(2),

Regarding your finances, first let me bring you some inferential background after reading your horoscope.

1. You have neecha Rahu sitting in 6th house. 6th house is responsible for Debt in life.
2. You have neecha Rahu sitting in 2nd house in Navamsha chart. 2nd house is for money.
3. You have Rahu in Simha Rashi in 1st house in your Hora Chart(Divisional Chart D-2). Hora Chart is for wealth in a person's life.

Tell me one thing by mail that did you take Debt between March 2005 to March 2006 or any point of time quite close to this period?
Also it seems you are probably in business. Is it true? Kindly reply to these questions through mail to help get a better grasp of your horoscope.

From this I feel that Rahu impacts your financial condition alot in life. Since Rahu is there in your birth chart, you cannot change it. But what you can do is placate Rahu by doing Puja. And please dont get scared after reading this. It just means that you need to do Puja for Rahu. All of us have some wrong positions in our horoscopes.

I would advise you to do the following remedies for Rahu -

1. Durga Ji ke Batees Naam (32 names of Durga)
2. Kunjika Stotra of Durga
3. Bhairon Chalisa
4. Daan (Everyday just one Roti to a black dog preferably)

Things will work out.
God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: