FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Something about the 12 houses....

In this post I would tell you about the functionalities of the 12 houses. Before I do I shall break up my discussion on varius houses in various posts. Lets discuss important houses first. So here I go -

1st house - Lagna Sthaan. It pertains to life in general, physical health, quality of life. A good 1st house and a good Lord of 1st house (Lagna Lord or Lagnesh) is good for a person. Placement of Lagnesh is important. If lagnesh is placed in good places like the Kendras (1st, 4th, 7th and 10th houses) it is good for a person. Trikonas (5th and 9th house) is also auspicious. 6th, 8th and 12th house are called Dusthanas. Placement of Lagnesh in these houses is bad. But then again remember Lagnesh is entrusted with the job of taking care of an individual. No matter how bad a Lagnesh is or its ill-placed, it would try to do good for the individual. The extent of its good will vary.

2nd house - Dhana Sthaan - Takes care of Money, Wealth, ancestral inheritance, Ghar or Kutumb. Always remember 2nd houe from any house contributes to that house. so Dhana Sthaan is 2nd from 1st house so it contributes to the life of an individual and is good for the individual.
Another area pertaining to 2nd house is that it is responsible for speech. Mangal being bad in 2nd house can lead to afflictions like oral or mouth cancer. A person with good 2nd house can be good in speaking.
Karaka Grah best for 2nd house would be Jupiter (Brihaspati). Jupiter is the Karaka for money. There fore an individual with Jupiter in second house.
2nd and 7th house are also Maarak sthaans. I mean Lord of 2nd and 7th house would be Maraks for an individual. Death-causing planets are lords of 7th and 2nd houses.

7th House - Some people say its the second most important house in the hrosocope of an individual. Thats why its 180 degrees opposite to the first house. 7th house pertains to spouse, partnership (in business etc), promotions mainly. Lord of 7th house is also considered "Prabal Marakesh". Death causing planet. &th house is also responsible for promotions. A person with good 7th or say too many planets placed well in 7th house would make sure he/she has an eventful professioanl life with good elevations.

I am closing for now and shall continue the discussion about the houses in the next post. Feel free to mail to me for queries. My email id is abhi_tech@yahoo.com

3 comments:

ajpaidhungat said...

If lagnesh is in 2nd house, dhanesh is in 3rd house & parakramesh is in 4th house, what does it indicate?

Unknown said...

You have predicted most accurately. Could you kindly predict for 10-02-1966 TOB 13:38 POB Anakapalii. At present Rahu Mahadas & Shani Antardasa is going on.
Thanks & kind regards Sir

Unknown said...

Hi sir, coul you say something for 16.02.1989 6.15 am delhi.
Nothing seems to work out and I am losing my way.
Will appreciate truth and some guidance.
Thanks
Ghanshyam