FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How to use a house relative to a house....

It simple -

Comsider the house you want to analyze as the Lagna Huse and see its various features the same way. Take an illustration -

Take 7th house. Now 7th house is the house of the spouse. 2nd from 7th house is the 8th house. 2nd from 7th house is the house of wealth and speech for the spouse. Similarly 4th from 7th house i.e. your 10th house is the house of hapiness for the spouse. And so on and so forth.

Another illustration -

Consider 4th house which is the house of Mother. Now 8th from 4th house i.e. your 11th house is the house of age for mother. 6th from 4th house i.e. your 9th house is the house of diseases for mother.

Thats it for now. Please mail me - abhi_tech@yahoo.com for further queries.

Regards
Abhishek

Om Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: