FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Introductory Message

Hello All,

This blog is my idea of providing astrological consultation. Let me confess that I am a learner of astrology and not an expert, but all those who claim to be one are lying for sure. This science cannot be mastered as it has infinite depth and also infinite breadth. I am an Electronics and Telecommunication engineer currently pursuing MBA. I never intend to pick astrology as my profession. Its my immense interest in the subject of astrology that has made me learn this subject on my own. I wish to share my experiences with people to motivate and guide them to learn this subject which is so scientific. Also I would like to give consultation to those who want it. Its absolutely free so please go ahead and ask. From time to time I shall be putting informative and good articles on the subject and also good links to learn the subject. My inspiration was my uncle who had the degree of Jyotish Visharad. He was the one who motivated me to be curios about the subject. Only after experiencing the predictions coming out to to be true, I got convinced that everytime it cannot be a guess. I started getting interested in the subject and whatever little I know about it is out of my own interest. I request all of you who read this blog to try understand and appreciate this subject. I shall strive hard to show you the scientific nature of the subject and its objectivity.

Warm Regards and Best Wishes
Abhishek Bhardwaj

PS - I shall keep posting as and when I get time so please pardon me for any errors in my language....its difficult to find time doing MBA :)

2 comments:

ash said...

Hi,
Nice blog and good effort..Thanks

ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.