FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Token 26022012

Go for your entrance exams. Nobody can stop you from being a post graduate. If MBA is what youo are targetting you will get through. Reason why I say this is because you have Budhaditya Yoga. Although Mercury is combust but still it would play its role. People with Budhaditya Yoga do end up being Post Graduates.
As far as you Rahu Mahadasha goes, I dont think thats a problem. Get ready to travel once this Rahu Mahadasha starts.

Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

2 comments:

the mystery begins.................. said...

thanks a lot for replying...i asked about job also, will i get a decent job this year? and sir, what cn i expect from 2013, 14 n 15...how will i fare in my career during this period...thank you!

somdev agnyacharya said...

Sirji,my birth date is 25th may,1992,and birth time is 1.20 pm in siliguri,westbengal.i want to ask what can be my career choices,and how much education is possible,for me.
Dev