FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Token - 482009

Dear Token - 482009,

Reply to your queries is as given below -

1. From May 2010 onwards Jupiter which is responsible for ur career will be in a favorable position in its own Rashi i.e. Meena. Further strengthening of Jupiter will happen once ur Jupiter Antardasha starts Mercury-Jupiter from 28th February 2011 till 5th June 2013. I feel you should start expecting conditions for ur settlement to start becoming favorable from May 2010 onwards.
And definitely this Jupiter Antardasha which I mentioned before will further support the cause.
As far as going abroad is concerned, I feel till 28th February 2011 you are in your Mercury-Rahu Antardasha. Now Rahu is sitting in your 3rd house of short-distance journeys and apsects your 9th house of longer journeys. So even this time till 28th February 2011 favors foreign visits.
After that from 13th February 2016 your Ketu Mahadasha starts. This is a favorable period for going abroad for a significant period of time.

2. I feel 2011 should be the year of your marriage.

3. Dont worry about your general flow of life and luck. You will be a man that will earn alot of respect in society in your career. You will be aggresive in your career which will be good for you. You will spend on religious matters and do Dharma-Karma. I wont be surprised if at some point of time you think of doing business. Get back to me whenever this though crosses your mind.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

No comments: