FREE FREE FREE ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTATION !!!!!

This is an endeavour by an enthusiast of astrology to establish faith in this ancient and mysterious science of India. Feel free to mail me at abhi_tech@yahoo.com for your consultations. Mail me your correct date, time and place of birth and wait to hear from me.

Also for all those who are interested in learning Vedic Astrology for Stock Market, visit my blog -
Stock Market and Vedic Astrology

FEEDBACK - I request to the readers of this blog to provide valuable feedback to help me furbish my skills. Merely voting negative on the poll is not going to be of much help to anyone learner. Feedback can either be comments for a particular post or email to me.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dear Token 2012008

Dear Token 2012008,

Given below is my analysis of your horoscope wherein I have also tried to answer your queries as much as I could: -

1. You are Karka Lagna and Dhanu Rashi.
2. You should try to have a good peace of mind. You may be tending towards not keeping your peace of mind.
3. 23rd April 2001 till 23rd June 2004 would have bought some kind of professional changes but they would have kept you mentally dissatisfied.
4. Your mother may be keeping ill. From 23rd June 2008 you should expect gains especially monetary.
5. From mid 2014 till 2023 end would generally be a very very good period for you.
6. You have to tell me one thing - were you a normal delivery or through operation. I am asking this out of curiosity.
7. From mid 2008 till 2011 you would see settlement in your career. It would be overall a good period for you regarding your career.
8. You are a Manglik with your Mangal being in 4th house. So you should look for a Manglik girl.
9. The nearest favorable time for marriage comes in your 28th year of age. You should carefully get the horoscopes matched before marrying.
10. You would generally enjoy good support from strangers.
11. You should read Hanuman Chalisa. Wear a Moti in silver in your little finger of right hand.
12. From 11th April 2009 to 17th August 2009, there might be a a development in your career.
Thats it for the time being. Feel free to mail me for any further queries....

PS - Do start reading Hanuman Chalisa daily and wear a Moti in silver in your little finger in the right hand.

God Bless You
Om Hanu Hanu Hanu Hanumate Namah

Regards
Abhishek Bhardwaj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

|| Om Shri Hanumate Namah: ||

Thanks for this nice Article.

If you love Shri Hanuman Ji, you can download many Pictures and Mp3's at:

http://hanumanji.wordpress.com

YouRs SinCereLy M!sTer CrippLeD SaM

Unknown said...

Hey Abhishek this is a good show. Sharing your knowledge and spreading sense